This unit is hypoallergenic, we have only hard surface floors (no rugs), leather furniture, memory foam mattresses, no feathered bedding. We strive to maintain a clean and allergen free environment.
We also have a purified water treatment system for drinking water.
We have made every effort to provide all of the essentials that you will find in most homes to make your short or long term stay as comfortable as possible. We strictly enforce a no smoking, no pets policy.
Take a peek inside and see why hundreds return every year.
LIVING ROOM FEATURES:
- Queen Italian leather sofa bed with memory foam mattress
- Dining table
- Desk work space
- HDTV with Encore movie channels and a DVD player
- Views of Capitol Hill.
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet access
- Air conditioned for your comfort
- King size bed with memory foam mattress
- 50” HDTV with digital programming and Encore movie channels
- Ceiling fan
- Two large closets
- Dresser drawers built into the bed frame
- Comfortable linens and extra pillows
- Alarm Clock
FULLY ACCESSORIZED KITCHEN FOR GUESTS THAT ENJOY COOKING INCLUDES:
- Full size stove and range
- Toaster oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, baking pans, measuring, cups, prep tools, wine and can openers etc.
- Cleaning supplies and sponge
- Jacuzzi bathtub and shower
- Soap and shampoo
- Bath and hand towels
- Wash clothes
- Excellent ventilation
- Front loading washer and dryer
- Laundry soap
Charges in addition to nightly rate:
- $120.00 cleaning fee for all stays
- $100.00 non-refundable HOA rental fee for long term rental
- $45.00 Credit/background check
- $200.00 monthly additional rate for secured garage parking, subject to availability
- $950.00 Refundable damage deposit due on stays over 30 days
- $120.00 Monthly cleaning fee may be imposed on selected stays
- WSST of 9.6% for bookings under 30 days